Local Amentities - Theme Parks
Tayto Park, Kilbrew, Ashbourne, Co.Meath
Rates for Family Rooms and Admission to Tayto Park:
2 Adults 2 Kids Double & 2 Single Beds with Breakfast €120 With Out €110 & 4 Passes to Tayto Park
2 Adults 3 Kids Double & 3 Single Beds with Breakfast €135 With Out €125 & 4 Passes to Tayto Park
2 Adults 4 Kids Double & 3 Single Beds with Breakfast €150 With Out €135 & 4 Passes to Tayto Park
3 Bedroom Apt: 1 Double & 5 Single Beds from €200 & 6 Passes to Tayto Park
All Rooms Have FREE WiFi, Fridge (Empty for Own Use) Use of Microwave,Toaster, Delph & Cultery. on each Floor
In between all the fun, there’s plenty to learn at Tayto Park too:
- Find out about Native American Culture, how are totem poles built, what do all the carvings mean, and see if you could live in a tipi!
- Visit to The Tayto factory coming 2011.
- Tayto Park has over 50 different types of animals ,find out interesting facts about the animals including where the live, what treats they have for lunch and what our Park Ranger says about each one.
Pudding Hill, Moorepark, Garristown, Co Meath
Puddenhill Activity Centre is one of Ireland’s premier corporate and family entertainment centres. No other venue in the country has such a diverse range of activities and facilities to suit all ages and tastes. With an ever expanding selection of indoor and outdoor activities such as:
| || |
Fantasia Waterpark, Drogheda, Co. Louth
This multi-level 35,000-square-foot indoor waterpark, located in the heart of Drogheda features more than 25 activities including family raft ride, tube water slides, a play lagoon and lazy river. And other indoor activities:
National Aquatic Centre, Abbotstown , Dublin 15
The National Aquatic Centre is one of the world’s largest indoor water centres. It comprises:-
- A 10-lane 50 metre x 25 metre international standard swimming pool with two moveable floors which will allow it to be reconfigured for other uses;
- A 25 metre international standard diving pool/warm up pool;
- Seating for 2,500 spectators;
- Extensive leisure waters (AquaZone) including adventure water rides, with children’s play pool and wave pool;
- A fitness centre (ToneZone);
- Café and Reception Area.